Work-related stress is having a greater impact on our business owners and leaders than ever before. Long hours, uncertainty, competition and the current economic situation are all having a negative impact. These extra stresses can make it more difficult to lead effectively and make clear and decisive decisions. As a business owner, leader or manager there are steps you can take to help manage your stresses.
- Working with an executive coach can help take control of stress and how you experience and manage stress in your life.
- Becoming more aware of your triggers can help developing strategies to manage your stress.
- Understanding how you react when you are stressed.
- Working with an executive coach you can learn techniques to effectively calm your mind and body and ultimately see things from a wider perspective.
- Becoming more self-aware and practicing stress reducing techniques will improve your overall health, your performance and help shift your perspective.